Location: Onsite – USA
Type: Full Time
We are looking for a talented UI / UX Designer to create engaging user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Collaborate with design and development teams to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to development.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, interaction prototypes and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Proven UI experience
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, interaction prototypes and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wireframing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- BS in Digital Media, Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process