FINANCE & BANKING
BANKING SOFTWARE & IT SERVICES FOR BANKS
BANKING SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS FOR MARKET LEADERSHIP
We offer a rich variety of platform-based and custom banking software solutions to help your bank implement a winning IT strategy
For years, UCRYA has been providing banking software solutions and IT services for banks. We focus on improving the relationships between banks and their customers to attract and retain the most profitable clientele.
At UCRYA, we serve the needs of both retail and corporate banking. Whether you look for a platform-based or custom banking software development, UCRYA will meet your needs with IT consulting services as well as implementation, integration, testing, deployment and support of the chosen banking solution.
Digital transformation consulting
Whether you need to develop an enterprise digital strategy or move to a new technology platform, UCRYA will work closely with you to improve your IT ecosystem. Our IT consultants will help you identify how banking solutions can reinvent your business, as well as help you choose the most suitable platform, and estimate costs.
IT-based customer experience consulting
With years of experience in developing CXM solutions, UCRYA clearly understands what makes excellent customer experience and how software can optimize and enhance all stages of the CXM cycle. Our CX consultants will guide you through a variety of solutions for customer experience management helping to choose and implement the most suitable ones.
Backed by deep expertise in implementing platform-based solutions, UCRYA can meet the ever-changing needs of any banking environment at any scale. To reflect your bank’s unique business models, we can create a solution from scratch thereby satisfying your needs much more precisely than any off-the-shelf product.
Solution maintenance and support
In case you need a dedicated IT team to upgrade your banking software, UCRYA can ensure support and maintenance services. With UCRYA’s help, you can reduce the cost of technical support as well as get upgrades, design update, performance tuning, and patches for your banking systems.
THRIVE WITH BANKING SOFTWARE
At UCRYA, we help our customers reap the following benefits:
BANKING SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS WE IMPLEMENT
UCRYA provides a complete set of custom and platform-based solutions designed to meet your needs.
Answer the ever-growing customers’ needs for secure 24/7 access to their banking accounts with custom internet banking.
Whether you want to implement a solution from scratch or update your current obsolete software, UCRYA will provide you with rich functional scope and ensure implementation of the best online banking practices. With custom internet banking solutions, your clients will be able to enjoy the following functionality:
- get detailed information about their checking, savings and credit accounts
- set up limits for their cards
- make payments
- transfer money between banking accounts
- request bank statements or other applicable documents online
- find a branch or ATMs in a location, and much more.
- Get internet banking.
Custom mobile banking
Provide your customers with a full range of banking services on their phones.
Backed by years of experience in mobile app development, UCRYA will help you implement custom mobile banking software tailored to your specific needs. Our software solutions vary from basic to A-class mobile banking apps and include both core and advanced functionality (e.g., personal financial management, loyalty program integration, personalized bank product offering, augmented reality, and more).
Benefit from mobile banking.
Bank customer portals
Ensure safe and user-friendly co-working environment for your customers with customized SharePoint-based portals and banking solutions created from scratch.
Build B2C banking portals for ongoing communication and long-term relationships with your customers, or B2B portals with role-based content personalization, multiple logins for customer employees, clear portfolio manager, financial planning and other custom functions
Choose your customer portal.
Use strong capabilities of Dynamics 365/CRM and Salesforce to enhance generation of customer-related data and effectively communicate with both prospects and current customers.
With years in banking CRM consulting, UCRYA can boost your effectiveness in various customer-facing activities such as:
- cross-selling and up-selling
- customer support
- systematic lead nurturing
- customer data management
- channel activity tracking
- customer experience management, and more.
- Try banking CRM.
Loyalty Program Management
Increase customer engagement with your brand and across multiple product lines through:
- establishing omni-channel communications
- adopting omni-channel approach for managing customer relationships
- building flexible reward systems
- including gamification elements, and more.
- Increase customer loyalty in your bank.
Banking Data Analytics
Tap into customer trends and liquidity forecasts, drive revenue and mitigate risks by converting raw data into actionable, reliable and consistent insights.
UCRYA will help you implement the following types of bank data analytics:
- Customer analytics (customer segmentation, attrition analysis, cross-sell effectiveness analysis, etc.);
- Channel analytics (analysis of branch transactions and customer traffic, analysis of click patterns, frequently accessed web-pages, search behavior, the most widely used mobile banking features, etc.);
- Marketing analytics (success of marketing campaigns, factors that increase sales, etc.);
- Risk analytics (credit risk, market risk, operational risk, liquidity risk, etc.);
- Performance analytics (sales performance, branch and digital channels performance and profitability, etc.).
- Benefit from banking data analysis.
Custom Lending Software
Take fast and well-informed loan decisions, mitigate risks and reduce time and costs of loan delivery.
- Digitize loan origination, underwriting and servicing.
- Introduce a configurable borrower portal for consumer, commercial and small business loans.
- Opt for a web-portal or a custom mobile application to accelerate the mortgage application process.
- Add convenience to your mortgage lending services with e-signatures, e-delivery and e-closing tools.
- Create a single system of record for your lending operations with UCRYA’s custom lending software.
- Ask for a custom lending software.
Custom Payment Software
Harness the power of digital payments.
- Ensure fast and secure transactions with custom mobile payment solutions.
- Increase customer loyalty with NFC or QR-based mobile wallets that hold digital information about customers’ credit and debit cards, store coupons, loyalty programs, and more.
- Enable customers to make real-time, person-to-person (P2P) payments.
- Streamline the accounts payable process for your business clients.
- Ask for a custom payment software.
Help employees to work better together.
- Facilitate collaboration and communication between departments.
- Create unique environment for data sharing and informal communication.
- Ensure information consistency, better data management and search.
- Promote corporate values and strengthen a sense of community within the workplace.
- Request a SharePoint intranet.
Bank Document Management
Ensure seamless and fully automated document circulation in your bank.
- Build a single library supporting multiple document templates.
- Create automated workflows for receiving, routing and completing documents.
- Ensure document compliance with internal standards and regulations.
- Check SharePoint document management solutions for banks.
Bank Knowledge Management Solution
Make your bank’s corporate knowledge a competitive advantage
- Create a corporate knowledge base and a unified discussion hub.
- Post information for corporate education.
- Share case studies, workshop materials, guidelines, FAQs and other knowledge items.
- Discuss events, ask questions, get consultations and do other activities with rich SharePoint knowledge management functionality.
WE ENSURE REGULATORY COMPLIANCE
UCRYA’s banking software solutions that we develop fully compliant with regulatory standards, including FRS requirements, Dodd-Frank Act, Payment Application Data Security Standard (PA-DSS), Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS), SOX, and others.
MEET YOUR BUSINESS CHALLENGES
At UCRYA, we successfully meet the following business challenges of retail and corporate banking:
- Decreased level of customer trust
- Customer attrition
- Unsatisfactory CX and loyalty
- Weak cross-selling
- Disintegrated communication with customers
- Fragmented view of customers
- Increased competition from Fintechs
- and more.
HOW TO START
Whether you need a mobile banking app, banking CRM or a custom banking software solution, our dedicated IT consultants and business analysts are ready to provide you with a consultation and a proof of concept based on your project scope and complexity. Reach out to our IT consultants to discuss your business challenges in more detail.
A. CUSTOM APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT FOR BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES
BANKING SOLUTIONS THAT SUIT YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS
Increase productivity with personalized, flexible and high-quality banking software.
At UCRYA, we understand that there’s no one-size-fits-all banking software. Backed by years in banking IT consulting and software development, UCRYA works closely with banks of various types and sizes creating for them unique banking solutions.
BENEFIT FROM FLEXIBLE BANKING SOLUTIONS
Modify your banking software, add and remove functionality, ensure smooth integration between all banking systems.
Off-the-shelf solutions usually address multiple needs of various companies. At the same time, they often neglect specific needs of the banking industry, such as regulatory compliance or risk management. At UCRYA, we bridge this gap by consolidating all peculiarities of the banking sector and a bank’s individual needs to create flexible financial software.
GAIN EFFICIENCY THROUGH HIGH-QUALITY SERVICES
With UCRYA’s banking finance software, you can achieve the following benefits:
- Shorten delivery time for client services.
- Ensure regulatory compliance and security.
- Increase productivity of your team by ensuring seamless workflows.
- Reduce operating costs by using integrated technology solutions.
- Build customer trust through multi-channel communication.
- Gain a competitive advantage.
- Decrease time-to-market for cutting-edge mobile banking apps.
WE CAN START THE PROJECT RIGHT AWAY
We can kick off with signing an NDA and doing a pilot project or providing you with an estimation based on the requirements.
It takes us only 2-4 weeks to start with a small team that can be scaled up at any time. Reach out to our IT consultants to discuss your business challenges in more detail.
1. MOBILE BANKING APPS DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
ENGAGING CUSTOMERS WITH BRANCHLESS BANKING
Mobile banking application development for flexible and convenient banking
With years of experience in custom software development for the banking industry and the financial services sector, UCRYA has been helping banks and financial services companies sharpen their competitive edge with the power of mobile technology. At UCRYA, we use our deep knowledge of mobile banking application development to make your banking solutions engaging and commercially viable. With a custom mobile banking app, you can provide better customer experience by delivering flexibility and convenience of the essential banking operations right from mobile devices.
MOBILE BANKING OPPORTUNITIES
- For large and midsized banks: Create and retain close ties by providing branchless banking to individual and commercial customers.
- For community banks: Reach out to customers in geographically remote and rural areas. Cater to local business needs with tailored features and functions.
- For credit unions: Improve union members’ satisfaction by offering to experience the convenience of mobile banking services.
CHALLENGES WE SOLVE
With a mobile banking app, banks and financial institutions can successfully handle the following challenges:
Improving customer experience through personalized banking and a convenient access to loyalty programs on the go.
Selling more to existing customers with targeted new products and services. With stronger personal ties, banks and financial institutions will foster customer retention as well as embrace new cross- and upselling opportunities.
Attracting small businesses by combining individual and business banking in one application.
Reducing service costs by getting cheaper mobile transactions. E.g., a bank can save $4.15 on average for every mobile check deposit, leading to $49.80 in cost savings per customer annually (Javelin Strategy & Research).
Getting access to cheaper funds by attracting deposits with lower interest rate. By bringing convenient mobile banking services, banks can increase the number of depositors from rural areas or distant locations.
MOBILE BANKING APPS WE DEVELOP
UCRYA specializes in custom mobile banking solutions aligned with our customers’ specific requirements, not the general ones. Depending on your requirements, we can deliver various types of banking apps:
Basic apps allow following the “we-too” strategy to keep up with mobile banking adopters or to experiment on the market with low risks. For this, we deliver basic mobile banking features such as account overviews, bill pay, etc.
Advanced apps bring personalized, differentiated mobile banking experiences by adding many extra features, e.g. a financial analyzer, personalized reminders and notifications, etc.
A-class apps help to achieve leadership in client service by introducing a powerful and full-featured digital platform with seamless transactional experience.
MOBILE BANKING FEATURES WE DELIVER
UCRYA’s experts assist companies in choosing the functional scope for their mobile banking app. Our solutions can include, but are not limited to, the following features:
Account management to check account balances and transaction history
GPS-navigation to find the nearest service point or ATM
Payments scheduling to make regular payments and pay bills in a snap
Money transfer to another person and between the owner’s accounts at different banks, with the option of an instant transfer
Mobile RDC to check deposits using a mobile device camera
Customizable alerts to receive text, email and push notifications (account alerts, bill pay reminders, security alerts), and more
Our customers can also access the following advanced functionality:
Personal financial management
Loyalty program integration
Personalized bank product offering
Augmented reality, and more
At UCRYA, we tailor mobile banking solutions to meet customers’ needs and ensure delivering additional features upon request.
UCRYA pays a special attention to provide a completely secure mobile banking environment to eliminate the possibility of fraud and encourage user adoption. Our security solutions include a 2-factor identification used for 1) registration: through an activation code sent via SMS, 2) authorization: by linking a mobile banking app to the user’s device, 3) managing the list of devices with the account access 4) confirmation of transactions, and 5) PIN change.
- Windows Phone
- Xamarin (cross-platform development, native code)
UCRYA’s experts will help you define the project scope, taste the concept and unfold essential mobile banking features. Our dedicated team will work closely with your subject matter experts through the entire implementation process to turn your idea into a well-thought mobile banking software. After delivering a ready-to-use app, we ensure its maintenance and support. Reach out to our banking and financial services IT consultants to discuss your personal preferences and learn how you can get the most of your custom mobile banking software.
FRAUD PROTECTION FOR BANKS
Banking and finance are the most “attractive” sectors for fraudulent activities from both inside and outside, breaking all the breach records in comparison to other industries. Based on the careful studies of security challenges for banks and financial institutions, UCRYA has developed a Qradar-based solution to help its clients combat fraud.
Many types of fraud can be detected only when they cause damage repeatedly:
- Payment card fraud
- ATM fraud
- Call-center fraud, banking service center fraud (internal fraud)
- Money laundering
- Unauthorized access to confidential information
- Using IBM Security QRadar SIEM, we can identify over 40 fraud patterns through monitoring:
- Payment card hijacking
- Unauthorized software running on ATM
- Transactions from one payer to several accounts in multiple locations and backwards
- Over-the-limit transactions
- Systematic transfer of funds between two accounts
- PAN key entries
- Unsuccessful authentication and user activity outside the office hours
- Repeated payments
- Suspicious payment purposes and more
- The highest possible efficiency of our fraud protection services is achieved by:
- Real-time data analysis
- Monitoring all bank location
- Gathering data from all possible resources
ATM SECURITY & NETWORK PROTECTION
IT’S TIME TO BROADEN ATM SECURITY UNDERSTANDING
UCRYA provides customized security strategy for your ATM network.
ATM physical protection alone fails to provide an adequate security level.
- Information security
- IBM Business Partner
- Experienced team of IBM Certified Security Specialists security consulting projects in Banking and Finance, Healthcare, Public Sector, Retail, Telecom, Oil & Gas and other industries
- Our expertise covers Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Identity and Access Management, Penetration Testing, as well as development and maintenance of UCRYA’s proprietary Health Check Framework (HCF) for QRadar
- UCRYA’s fraud protection service ensures identification of fraud patterns including unauthorized software running on ATM
WHAT WE OFFER
UCRYA’s information security consultants are ready to address your ATM network security challenge with the approach customized to the security needs of your ATM network.
ATM Network Audit
We carry out an in-depth infrastructure analysis of your ATM network service to identify flaws in design leading to insufficient network security level. One of the most frequent pitfalls is the absence of adequate ATM network coverage by a Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) system.
UCRYA’s security intelligence services include IBM® Security QRadar® SIEM system implementation and fine-tuning. Our IBM certified SIEM consultants are ready to design and deploy the solution, whose intelligence provides real-time visibility of the entire ATM network infrastructure.
Incident Data Collection and Analysis
UCRYA’s information security consultants cooperate with your security team to collect data about reported ATM security incidents. Armed with professional experience and best practices of ATM protection, our consultants analyze security incident history to improve security level of ATM network design.
Security Assurance of ATM Network Design
We suggest how to improve the existing design of your ATM network to make it security breach resistant.
ATM Protection Checklist
Recommendations on ATM security improvement are supported by an ATM protection checklist – a document with essential configurations to be set on each ATM network server. The document suggests how to fine-tune your ATM network, so that QRadar SIEM system could collect logs from crucial log sources, which is the cornerstone of a well-timed threat detection.
We understand that successful banks extend their ATM network year by year, so our information security consultants enhanced an audit baseline with instructions on how to configure additional ATM endpoints to make them an integral part of the network.
QRadar Custom Correlation Rule Creation
UCRYA’s SIEM consultants have created four QRadar correlation rule categories which address the existing and potential threats to your ATM network. Correlation rules allow monitoring of all the entries into the network, launching of unsolicited services, software integrity, antivirus feed and DMZ router logs and flows.
Correlation rule categories
- User access detection (to monitor every privileged access to ATM endpoints)
- Detection of unsolicited software installation and execution (to monitor privileged users’ attempts to install and execute the software that is not allowed)
- Detection of integrity and access software breaches (to monitor digital signature validation in software components; to detect the instances of unauthorized access to ATM network via non-standard communication exploits between software components)
- Detection of connection loss (to spot the cases of suddenly losing connection with ATM endpoints)
LEVEL UP YOUR ATM SECURITY
Reach our information security consultants to learn more about your ATM security challenge and the ATM protection solutions we can provide.
IDENTITY AND ACCESS MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Are you willing to automate the user account lifecycle and ensure role-based access to corporate resources, or even more importantly to monitor access of different user groups to sensitive data? Applying IBM Security Identity and Access Manager, UCRYA helps clients implement identity and access controls to answer security and compliance needs.
Thanks to the properly configured identity and access management solutions, UCRYA’s customers benefit from:
- Automated user account lifecycle (user account creation and modification, approval by responsible parties, password management and others)
- Compliance with the separation-of-duty model
- Secure access to web applications
- Monitoring user activities
- Protecting sensitive enterprise data and more
Our services include:
- Deploying a solution in the customer’s infrastructure
- Configuring system to automate the user account lifecycle
- Defining automation workflow
- Creating a policy-based role model
- Developing customized connectors to integrate the solution with target systems
- Integrating the solution in line with the predefined scenarios
NETWORK PENETRATION TESTING SERVICES
IDENTIFYING VULNERABILITIES BEFORE THEY BECOME HARMFUL BREACHES
White hat hacking to test your ability to withstand a real-time exploit
Threats tend to occur where security officers expect them the least. Naturally, an intruder won’t spend months trying to force a well-locked door, but will look for weak points and vulnerabilities in those information systems where security isn’t a priority. The combination of negligence and seemingly minor vulnerabilities may end up with serious consequences and lead to the system being compromised. The acknowledged way to reduce such risks is to employ penetration testing.
To prevent your organization from possible breaches and reinforce existing security controls against a skilled attacker, UCRYA’s team offers penetration testing services based on a custom plan of a multistep attack that targets custom infrastructure and applications. We recommend fulfilling a pen test in case if:
- Regularly scheduled analysis and assessments are required by regulatory mandates
- New network infrastructure or applications were added
- Significant upgrades or modifications to infrastructure or applications were made
- New office locations were established
- End-user policies were modified
- Corporate IT was significantly changed
ETHICAL HACKING TO PREVENT A POTENTIAL INTRUSION
UCRYA offers complete penetration testing services designed to identify system vulnerabilities, validate existing security measures and provide a detailed remediation roadmap.
Our team, equipped with the latest tools and industry-specific test scenarios, is ready to deliver a thorough checkup to pinpoint system vulnerabilities, as well as flaws in application, service and OS, loopholes in configurations, and potentially dangerous non-compliance with security policies.
UCRYA performs the following types of a penetration test:
- Network services test
- Web application security test
- Client-side security test
- Remote access security test
- Social engineering test
- Physical security test
We apply 3 recognized penetration testing methods:
- Black Box testing (external testing)
- White Box testing (internal testing)
- Grey Box testing (combination of both above-mentioned types)
- Financial services
- Public sector
3 STEPS OF A PENETRATION TEST
Pre-attack phase / Planning
- Defining the intruder model (internal or external, enabled rights and privileges)
- Defining goals, source data, scope of work and testing targets
- Determining the scope of a target environment
- Developing the testing methodology
- Defining interaction and communication procedures
Attack phase / Testing
- Fieldwork, service identification
- Custom scanning or intrusion tools are developed if needed
- Vulnerabilities detection and scanning, elimination of false positives
- Vulnerabilities exploit and gaining an unauthorized access
- Utilization of compromised systems as a springboard for further intrusion
Post-Attack Phase / Reporting
- Result analysis and reporting with recommendations for reducing risks
- Visual demonstration of the damage that can be inflicted to the system by an intruder
Additionally, we can also eliminate the detected vulnerabilities.
At the end of the penetration testing procedure, we provide our customers with an extensive set of reports and recommendations to effectively eliminate the detected breaches:
- Brief description based on the achieved results and findings
- List of detected system vulnerabilities and their classification according to how easy they are to exploit and how harmful for the system and business they may be
- List of changes in the system that were implemented during testing
- Test protocol (including instruments and tools used, parts that were checked and issues found)
- Actionable recommendations to eliminate the revealed security issues
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
Complete view of vulnerabilities
We provide detailed information on real security threats, help to identify the most critical and less significant vulnerabilities along with false positives, so then the Customer can prioritize remediation, apply needed security patches and allocate security resources.
Regulatory compliance (GLBA, HIPAA, PCI DSS, FISMA/NIST)
The detailed reports generated after penetration testing help to avoid fines for non-compliance and allow to illustrate due diligence to auditors by maintaining required security controls.
Avoiding the cost of system/network downtime
UCRYA’s team provides specific guidance and recommendations to avoid financial pitfalls by identifying and addressing risks before attacks or security breaches occur.
UCRYA’s team provides specific guidance and recommendations to avoid financial pitfalls by identifying and addressing risks before attacks or security breaches occur.
- Successfully completed penetration tests
- Strong information security competences
- Safe and controlled activities to keep the tested system undamaged
- Experience in development of custom tools (scripts, exploits)
- Experience in auditing configuration files and source codes (white box)
- Checking any threat from WASC threat classification.
PROTECT YOUR BUSINESS NOW
Please contact our security experts and they will help you to choose an optimal model of a penetration testing that will allow you to detect current weaknesses and eliminate them promptly.