Location: Onsite – USA
Type: Full Time
- Expertise in CSS/SASS with adaptive and responsive implementations
- Experience with Grunt/Gulp
- Expertise in Git, GITFLOW workflow experience a plus
- Demonstrated proficiency with relational and NoSQL data stores preferably MongoDB, Oracle, Microsoft SQL
- Experience working within AWS, specifically EC2, RDS, SQS, SNS
- Experience on development teams using Agile methodologies
Responsibilities will include:
- Hands-on development of reusable templates, modules and other web components and applications
- Collaborate with other team members, across the organization, to provide best possible solutions.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to other team members in the group.
- Help define and document standards and best practices
- A meticulous and passionate approach to performance optimization and debugging.
- Architecting solutions for scalable micro-services that can be utilized throughout the application environment.
- Advanced PHP programming and experience in a modern framework (such as Laravel, Phalcon, Symphony 2, Yii Framework)
- Strong experience in application architecture
- Solid experience with JSON, XML, and web services, such as REST, SOAP
- NoSQL skills (MongoDB preferred)
- Linux command line skills and shell scripting
- Expertise in design patterns and algorithms to provide general repeatable solutions to common occurring problems
- Experience with Perl and Git
- Experience in Java, Selenium, AWS, and/or Python is a plus
- Ability to effectively work and collaborate in a team environment
- Strong ability to prioritize tasks, work in an agile environment, and deliver timely working code
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills