Location: Onsite – USA
Type: Full Time
BPM (Business Process Management) discipline as a key enabler to enterprise business transformation. Made significant commitments to promote and implement BPM solutions across all lines of business. The Enterprise Technology Architecture, Solutions and Capabilities (ETASC) BPM Solutions team has been has been established to drive process excellence & BPM program implementation, provide governance and oversight, business enablement, and create reusable standards and assets, leading to measurable business outcomes.
The Business Process Analyst position is responsible for leading all aspects of Appian / PEGA systems software project using the PEGA / Appian defined methodologies, including identification, initiation, requirements and specifications definition, and target state process stages and steps design. During the construction phase of the project, the BPA will work with the development team while continuing to act as primary liaison with the customer.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A BA/ BS Degree required. Masters preferred.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of relevant experience in analysis, requirement gathering, design and development of enterprise application systems.
- At least 2 years’ experience as PEGA / Appian business process analysis, Possesses the appropriate technical/functional expertise and knowledge, must have implemented BPM frameworks
- Experience working with diverse teams of business users in customer organizations on definition and implementation of business process transformation
- Experience in working with matrix organizations and handling ambiguity and unstructured environment
- Experience in interfacing with business users, IT teams, quality assurance and production support group.
- Solid understanding of the SDLC (software Development Life Cycle) and the requirement management lifecycle.
- Experience with requirement definition using agile methodology is strongly preferred. Experience with Rally tools is a plus.
- Ability to learn complex material quickly, allocate time efficiently; handle multiple projects and deliverables concurrently managing competing priorities.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills are required.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills are required.
- Change and conflict management skills, ability to influence and negotiate with others to meet project deadlines.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel, Access. PowerPoint.
- Ability to work with enthusiasm in a challenging fast paced environment.
- Strong oral and verbal communication skills
- Preferred Certifications and PEGA / BPM skills:
- LBA certification (PEGA business architect)
- PEGA Frameworks – Hands on knowledge (CPM, Next Best Action, etc.)
- DCO- Hands on expertise (Direct capture of objectives)
- PEGA Trainings attended in the last 2 years ex. – fast track, boot camp, business architect essentials, and CPM trainings
- Process modeling, rules harvesting – specific work handled in the last two years
- CPM experience & Case management knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of BPM standards
- 2 or more years of experience in banking industry preferred.