Type: Full Time
Roles and Responsibilities:
We’re looking for a motivated Metastorm/OpenText MBPM developer to tackle some of the challenging processes presented by the Federal government. Experience with either version 7 or 9 of the MBPM tool is required; experience in both is a definite plus! You’ll have the chance to work for a small company of talented professionals, without all the overhead of endless meetings, burdensome performance evaluations, or mindless busywork. In addition, you can set the direction of your career and expand in directions unavailable in large companies! The work is on an established long-term contract with a team comprised of both contractors and government employees. It offers an exceptional work environment, very competitive pay and benefits, and the chance to broaden your skill set with new technologies.
The following are the specific requirements:
- Experience as a developer in OpenText/Metastorm MBPM version 7.x and/or 9.x
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field Ability to work independently to identify and prioritize issues
- Ability to work with interfaces/diagnose and troubleshoot complex issues with interfaces
- Ability to coordinate and collaborate with analyst and stakeholders to understand issues.
- Experience developing in SQL/ PL SQL, C#, .NET, entity framework, HTML5, MVC, and/or Silverlight is a plus, but not required Ability to proactively identify potential issues Ability to work effectively in a diverse technical team
- Strong written and verbal skills