Location: Onsite – USA
Type: Full Time
- Define, design and implement responsive web sites and applications
- Estimate development effort, assist with test plan creations and plan implementation for products that satisfy usability, reliability, and development requirements of our customers
- Work in a variety of fast-paced environments – both independently and collaboratively to design code and implement features
- Experience with Node task runners and build systems
- Expert CSS/LESS and HTML5 experience.
- Solid coding experience including object oriented design, source control, unit testing, documentation, etc.
- Ability and desire to learn new platforms and be the first to solve a problem
- Ability to work effectively in ambiguous circumstances
- Mobile / Responsive web design
- Experience in web backend systems
- Experience with more than one software development platform