Location: Onsite – USA
This individual is an experienced Java Developer who also has some experience building websites with Adobe AEM and other Adobe technologies. This individual will work closely with various cross-functional teams (Project Management, User Experience, Creative, Strategy) to implement, maintain and support highly scalable websites.
Skills & Requirements
Who You Are:
- You have experience creating cutting-edge websites and you enjoy collaborating with other technical and non-technical team members
- You are detail-oriented and a problem-solver
- You take pride in your work and only deliver the highest quality work
What You’ll Do:
- Work within Adobe AEM to create scalable MVC Java code that cleanly integrates web service data with an advanced HTML5 front-end developed by a team of expert UI Developers
- Lead several new and on-going projects for an automotive client
- Work with multiple Project Managers to stay within project scope and schedule
- Work with other departments (UX, Creative, Production, QA, UI team) to coordinate the development team’s role within the larger context of new projects
- Communicate with the client in a professional manner in person and via conference calls and email.
- Plays an active role in maintenance of existing applications, acting as “technical support” to client.
- Work with client to resolve technical issues of integration with other applications and services in the client’s network.
- Troubleshoot problem areas, make recommendations, and implement performance optimizations
- Thoroughly test all of your code prior to promoting to QA
What You Need to Qualify:
- 5+ years’ experience with Spring MVC, Spring Framework, Java/J2EE, JSP.
- 5+ years’ experience developing Java-based web applications.
- Experience with Adobe CQ/AEM.
- Expertise in consuming/developing web services. (both Restful-JSON/SOAP based).
- Strong Core JAVA 1.5,1.6, OOPs/OOAD, J2EE, JSP/Servlets/FTL.
- App/Web Servers: Apache Jetty/Tomcat/Web Sphere.
- Apache Ant/Ivy/Maven
- JUnit, Test Driven Development Experience.
- Additional Database skills will be a plus.
- Java/J2EE: 5 years