Type: Full Time
Roles and Responsibilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline preferably computer science or Computer Engineering
- 5+ years of proven experience working with Process Designer, designing and implementing BPDs, BPMN, Integration Services, Coaches development and customization, and working with IBM BPM REST APIs. BPM versions 7.5, 8 and 8 .5
- At least 2 project implementations that exploit the full capabilities (discover, design, implement and optimize) of the IBM BPM Suite.
- Demonstrable experience in the areas of process discovery and optimization, requirements management and solution architecture and design (that focused on BPM and SOA).
- Familiarity with Integration Designer and Process Server is a great plus.
- Good understanding of the J2EE framework, technologies and best practices.
- Able to work independently with a consultant persona.
- Excellent communication skills.