Location: Onsite – USA
Type: Full Time
We are looking for a hard-working and motivated developer to help us reach milestones to join our small productive team. We are seeking someone who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
This is an outstanding career opportunity for an ambitious candidate who wants to grow with the company. You ‘ll be solving real problems for our daily users that run their businesses on client. The ideal candidate is responsible for improvements and new features and bug fixes.
Must be proficient in JS, JQuery, PHP and MySQL.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members
- Solve challenging technical problems
- Ensure compatibility of design and functionality across wide range of browsers and mobile devices.
- Maintain development progress schedule and status documents; deliver projects on time.
- Make recommendations that address known or possible UI/UX issues.
- Great programming skills, ability to produce quality code that is maintainable, efficient, reliable and secure
- Web programming experience; including PHP and MySQL
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Fluent in English and Excellent communication skills
- Fast productive and detail oriented
- Critical thinking and excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong multi-tasking, ability to work under tight deadlines