Location: Onsite – USA
Type: Full Time
As a frontend developer you will be responsible for building beautiful and responsive web interfaces for all of our websites. We are an agile software development team and we place a great value on transparency, feedback, and constant testing of our ideas and code. In addition to building highly scalable and responsive user experiences, you will also be responsible for bringing innovation to client technology and processes through collaboration with all members of our organization.
We are looking for exceptional frontend developers with experience in the following areas to help us grow our business and to make dogs around the world happier. The quantity of your experience is not nearly as important as the quality of it. Code examples and shipped products speak volumes to us.
- Great JS skills
- Deep familiarity with existing JS frameworks. AngularJS preferred but not required
- HTML5 / CSS3
- Experience with responsive design proficient in AI/PS in order to execute on design files and read values + cut assets (if necessary)
- Knowledge of browser capabilities and limitations + site performance
- Agile & Scrum Development Methodologies
- Sprint planning and Issue tracking (Asana)
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality
And as a rapidly growing startup, we recognize and encourage exploration outside of our comfort zones. If you have experience in the following, please bring it to our attention as we will certainly have more to talk about.
- JS testing (eg. with Jasmine)
- Ruby on Rails experience
- RESTful API design & development
- UX design and specification
- Ecommerce experience
- Mobile application development
- Data analysis and visualization