Type: Full Time
Roles and Responsibilities:
- 3+ years of hands on experience on Design, Development, Architecture, Implementation and Support on end to end business applications with Appian BPM platform.
- 5 to 8+ years’ overall experience as a developer with exposure to multiple technology platforms including Java/J2EE, Dot Net, etc.
- Sound knowledge in working with Relational Databases like Oracle, SQL Server etc and MUST have knowledge in the workflow management and OSS stack in a telecom environment
- Experience working directly with technology, business stakeholders/leadership in formulating technical requirements to solve business problems.
- Through knowledge of SDLC, Project Management/Delivery with excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Good understanding of Agile Methodology preferred.
- Strong experience in Developing Web services, B2B web applications and exposure to Enterprise application integration
- 3+ years of Appian, Restful/SOAP integrations, Object Oriented Programing experience.
- Experience building and delivering web applications using RESTful and SOAP-based web services integration, experience building and delivering Appian solutions, experience delivering within an Agile and Waterfall mixed methodology, with Object Oriented Programming or functional programming, solving problems within high-performance, real-time, distributed systems.