Location: Onsite – USA
Type: Full Time
We’re looking for an energetic self-starter who is proficient in web development and design, mobile responsive design, and who thrives in a fast paced atmosphere with a willingness to go the extra mile. This person will be wearing many hats, so we need someone that’s very flexible and works well under pressure. The Web Developer/Designer will be in charge of maintaining several websites as well as designing, developing and managing new websites. We’re looking for someone that has innovative ideas, designs visually pleasing and inviting sites that have great functionality and are dynamic. This person should be ahead of the trends and should always be looking to better themselves in this position.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Able to design and develop custom websites from concept to completion.
- Able to create site frameworks and programming code for new websites.
- Able to do responsive design and development.
- Have skills in visual design and the interactive design process.
- Have a solid design eye and aesthetic.
- UI/UX knowledge & mindset.
- Heavy DNN/WordPress experience.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Able to provide regular status updates for ongoing projects.
- Experience in updating and maintaining several websites.
- Stays current on all programming-related technology and innovations.
- Able to keep a high level of skills and knowledge.
- Able to troubleshoot when problems arise.
- Solid exp of CSS3 and HTML5 and development