Location: Onsite – USA
Type: Full Time
Customer facing application – airline booking – Director of ecommerce
- Front-end application engineer for multi-platform web and mobile device applications.
- Contribute well-tested code daily for the mobile client
- Work as part of the team and with minimal direction. Yeah, we know you have probably seen that with every job description you read, but we really mean it!
- Be an excellent trouble-shooter and problem-solver.
- Lead by example; mentors and be mentored by others.
- Actively participate in product feature and design discussions to help shape products.
- Passion to learn and bring the best engineering practices to the team.
- Develop into a well-rounded full stack application developer.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 5+ years of related experience
- Node js, bootstrap, web socket, grunt, testing web frameworks like jasper
- Familiarity with Single Page Development platforms like backbone, angular.
- It is a must to have an experience with React platform
- Ability and desire to learn and work with new languages and technologies as needed.
- Familiarity with Phone Gap
- Familiarity with server-side components such as Ruby on Rails, XML, SQL, etc.