Location: Onsite – USA
Type: Full time
This individual is an experienced Java Developer who also has some experience building websites with Adobe AEM and other Adobe technologies. This individual will work closely with various cross-functional teams (Project Management, User Experience, Creative, Strategy) to implement, maintain and support highly scalable websites.
Skills & Requirements
Who You Are:
- You have experience creating cutting-edge websites and you enjoy collaborating with other technical and non-technical team members
- You are detail-oriented and a problem-solver
- You take pride in your work and only deliver the highest quality work
What You’ll Do:
- Work within Adobe AEM to create scalable MVC Java code that cleanly integrates web service data with an advanced HTML5 front-end developed by a team of expert UI Developers
- Lead several new and on-going projects for an automotive client
- Work with multiple Project Managers to stay within project scope and schedule
- Work with other departments (UX, Creative, Production, QA, UI team) to coordinate the development team’s role within the larger context of new projects
- Communicate with the client in a professional manner in person and via conference calls and email.
- Plays an active role in maintenance of existing applications, acting as “technical support” to client.
- Work with client to resolve technical issues of integration with other applications and services in the client’s network.
- Troubleshoot problem areas, make recommendations, and implement performance optimizations
- Thoroughly test all of your code prior to promoting to QA
What You Need to Qualify:
- 5+ years’ experience with Spring MVC, Spring Framework, Java/J2EE, JSP.
- 5+ years’ experience developing Java-based web applications.
- Experience with Adobe CQ/AEM.
- Expertise in consuming/developing web services. (both Restful-JSON/SOAP based).
- Strong Core JAVA 1.5,1.6, OOPs/OOAD, J2EE, JSP/Servlets/FTL.
- App/Web Servers: Apache Jetty/Tomcat/Web Sphere.
- Apache Ant/Ivy/Maven
- JUnit, Test Driven Development Experience.
- Additional Database skills will be a plus.
- Java/J2EE: 5 years