Location: Onsite – USA
Type: Full Time
We are looking for a full time in house Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. This position will include ongoing maintenance and translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the website with a focus on implementation of product catalog feeds from created databases. maintain databases of client products by utilizing automated software that you will help create. Conduct testing and reviews of current websites along with under development websites. You will work with project managers, designers, digital assistants and clients to bridge the gap between graphical design, technical implementation, and up to date product catalogs all within client’s custom platform.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Maintain furniture, mattress, appliances and electronics databases
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Proficient understanding of PHP
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Bonus: Good understand of WordPress
- Bonus: Good understanding of MySQL
- Bonus: Good Understanding of Photoshop