Location: Onsite – USA
Type: Full Time
This position will provide Appian business process management design and development for both businesses driven and technology consolidation initiatives. This role will include participation into setting BPM standards, and design/development of processes automations. The Appian Developer will work with business partners to deliver solutions that add value to the client’s Family of Companies.
The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Drive requirements gathering and solution design
- Manage/deliver design and development of process architectures
- Create user interfaces and process models
- Integrate the Appian solution with source systems to facilitate data interaction for end users
- Manage availability, latency, scalability, security and efficiency of data access within Appian by coding reliability into software and systems
- Play an integral part the delivery, expansion and adherence to best practices of the emerging Appian solution
- Respond to and resolve emergent problems; write software and build automation to prevent problem recurrence
- Applications will be built on the Appian platform and hosted on multi-tier distributed environments.
- Bachelor’s Degree Computer science or related field.
- 5years of Appian, Restful/SOAP integrations, Object Oriented Programing experience.
- 5 years’ experience building and delivering web applications using RESTful and SOAP-based web services integration, experience building and delivering Appian solutions, experience delivering within an Agile and Waterfall mixed methodology, with Object Oriented Programming or functional programming, solving problems within high-performance, real-time, distributed systems.
- 5 years demonstrated familiarity with enterprise search products.