Location: Onsite – USA
Type: Full Time
Looking for an experienced iOS software developer to join our passionate team of innovative thinkers. The candidate must have strong experience with developing and deploying iPad applications within a small team. The team will be responsible for all aspects of development including design, programming, initial testing, deployment and ongoing enhancements and maintenance. Additional mobile applications and other fun projects will follow.
- Experience with iOS development (iPad, iPhone, Watch). At least 2 applications in App Store
- Strong software engineering background and experience
- Proficiency in UI and UX design which adhere to Apple’s Human Interface Design
- Strong Objective-C / Swift skills with solid understanding of Object-Oriented design
- Proficiency in programming with latest Xcode SDK versions
- Understanding of universal storyboards for responsive layouts on multiple device types
- Experience programming in Cocoa, Cocoa Touch and other Apple Frameworks
- Understanding and experience querying against relational databases
- Experience with Apple’s Core Data framework and database migrations.
- Experience working with SOAP/REST services consuming XML and JSON
- At least one scripting language is preferred (KSH, Bourne, PHP, Python, Ruby, Perl, etc.)
- Experience with Git versioning
- Client / Server Programming
- Strong desire to learn new technologies and utilize cloud based services
Additional Desired Skills:
- Experience in Apple Push Notification Services, Foundation Framework and Memory Management
- Cordova / Phonegap or other cross-platform frameworks and services
- Graphics Design
- UI design experience using GIMP, Photoshop, Pixelmator or equivalent software
- Linux command shell
- Android application development (Android Studio, Eclipse) / Java
- S. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 2+ years of iOS development experience (iPhone / iPad).
- 3+ years of experience delivering proven interactive solutions.