Location: Onsite – USA
Type: Full Time
We help thousands of people all over the world by developing, implementing, and supporting our semi-custom .NET web applications. Our applications help manufacturer’s sales people and engineers make selecting, pricing, and quoting complex products simple and easy. Our customers are various Fortune 1000 manufacturers who sell air conditioning and other configurable products for the building industry. We also do other development projects for other clients.
The customer rules, resulting code and stored procedures are complex – making this career opportunity an interesting daily challenge for any experienced programmer who likes variety using the latest MVC .NET and SQLServer technologies.
If you can take a design requirements document and run with it, likes to ask questions to clarify requirements, be a part of the design and architecture, and work with a team, you the person we are looking for.
- Working with a very talented 10-person programming team developing solutions to complex problems for a variety of customers.
- Designing, Coding, testing, and debugging applications according to application specifications and requirements
- Modifying, expanding, and updating applications using MVC, C#, CSS, SQLServer
- Communicating with a team of BA/QA, developers, engineers, and Project Manager
- Work on multiple projects, applications, and tasks independently
- Learn from other programmers with questions and tasks
- Proactively suggests improvements to design, architecture, and programming standards
- Database design, write and debug SQLServer stored procedures
- Develop rich user interfaces using AJAX, JQuery, Json, CSS, and HTML5
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or Engineering, or 2-year technical degree in .NET software development
- 5 Years programming experience in C#.NET, VB.NET, CSS, ASP.NET, HTML
- Min 2 years’ experience writing MVC applications.
- Min 3 years’ experience writing complex stored procedures in SQLServer
- Developing and maintaining new web applications using MVC architecture