Title: Mobile Developer
Location: Onsite – USA
Type: Full Time
The Engineer takes direct responsibility for developing phone and tablet based applications for the organization. This role participates in all aspects of the mobile application life cycle from imagining to delivery.
- 3+ years’ experience in Android Development and/or iOS Development
- At least one application that has been distributed in a major online marketplace (Google Play or Apple’s App Store)
- Experience with technologies such as Objective C, C#, C++, JNI (Java Native Interface)
- Experience integrating directly into gps, cameras, microphone, etc.
- Self-reliant hacker
- Quick adoption of new systems and languages
- Ability to understand a pre-existing complex code base.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Bachelors preferred (Computer Science, Computer Engineering)
- Excellent Communication, verbal and written
- Experience with Ecommerce apps is a plus
- Experience with in-app purchases is a plus
- Experience with Gaming apps is a plus
- Experience with Xamarin tools is a plus
- Responsible for the design and development of mobile applications
- Design and deliver apps
- Research and develop bleeding edge solutions using the latest device capabilities
- Manage end user expectations and gain user acceptance of all project deliverables
- Participate in code walkthroughs as needed to ensure quality
- Participate in security governance for PCI and PII
- Build software prototypes and deliver in a fast paced iterative process
- Implement technology or frameworks for feedback loops using A/B testing on properties
- Implement methods to capture measurements of usage and conversions
- Create automated unit test cases and test data
- Test and debug code
- Build trust and cooperation between IT, internal clients, and external vendors
- Work with marketplaces to deliver applications
- Create or recommend better tools to improve and expedite application delivery
- Other duties as assigned