Hadoop Developer / Hadoop IT Consultantadmin
Title: Hadoop Developer / Hadoop IT Consultant
Location: Onsite – USA
Type: Full Time
- Lead and Mentor/guide other software engineers within the team
- Perform all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, code development and testing
- Design and implement product features in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders
- Design reusable components, frameworks and libraries
- Work very closely with architecture groups and drive solutions
- Participate in an Agile/Scrum methodology to deliver high-quality software releases every 3 weeks through Sprints
- Design and develop innovative solutions to meet the needs of the business
- Identify areas of process improvements and build automated solutions to increase efficiency & productivity.
- Review code and provide feedback relative to best practices and improving performance
- Troubleshoot production support issues post-deployment and come up with solutions as required
- Influence peers without authority by inspiring them to use cutting edge tools, follow best practices and build best of the breed solutions
- Strong Hadoop technology experience – Pig Script, map reducer, Hive and HBase, Java, Spring framework, Hibernate.
- Need Hadoop Lead development experience.
- MUST require – Hadoop – cascading framework.
- Hadoop, cascading, Agile, Scrum, Pig Script, map reducer, Hive and HBase, Java, Spring framework: 8 years