Type: Full Time
The Network Engineer is responsible for ensuring the stability and efficient operation of the information systems network, including LAN/WAN (route/switch), messaging, VoIP, mobility, and server environment. Primary responsibilities include Windows server administration, LAN/WAN management, and virtualization management.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package in a fast-paced, professional environment.
- Responsible for the VMWare server virtualization environment.
- Responsible for the MPLS and SIP networks, including comprehensive knowledge of route/switch technologies and configuration requirements.
- Administer and maintain Cisco UCS Fabric and Server Blades.
- Administer and maintain Cisco Nexus Data center switching environment.
- Troubleshooting email system issues, mail delivery issues and spam reporting in a multi-site Exchange 2016 environment.
- On-call rotation, along with other network professionals, regarding after-hours issues based upon severity and/or business impact.
Experience and Skills:
- 8+ years of relevant experience as a network engineer.
- Proven experience and success managing a redundant and fault-tolerant WAN/LAN environment using Cisco technologies.
- Knowledge and experience configuring BGP, OSPF and EIGRP.
- Detailed and thorough knowledge of storage technologies and administration, preferably within the EMC and Data Domain environments.
- Knowledge and experience with Cisco Nexus Datacenter Layer 2 and Layer 3 switching and routing.
- Specific configuration experience with Cisco Nexus 5000, 7000 and 9000 series switches and Cisco Catalyst 2960 and 3750.
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange 2016.
- Experience with VMware in a Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 environment.
- Experience with network security for Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 and Cisco devices.
- Bachelor’s degree or 8 years relevant work experience required
- MCSE (Microsoft Certified System Engineer)
- CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional)