Type: Full Time
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the design, development, implementation, and integration of a DoD IA architectures, systems, or system components for use within computing, network, and enclave environments. They will ensure that the architecture and design of development and operational systems are functional and secure. This include designs for program of record systems and special purpose processing nodes with platform IT interconnectivity. This is a senior-level position and requires direct interaction with senior-level clients.
- Capable of leading and executing Certification and Accreditation (C&A) tasks
- 15 years of IT experience, with at least 10 years of advanced technical cybersecurity experience
- Candidate must provide organized architectural and engineering recommendations for a secure enclave environment
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) with either an Information Systems Security Engineering Professional (ISSEP) or Information Systems Security Architecture Professional (ISSAP) concentration
- Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility
- Education: A Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field is required, a Master’s Degree in a technical field is preferred.