Location: Onsite – USA
Type: Full Time
Oracle HCM Deployment Consultant looking to expand their career with a growing dynamic consulting company. The role will focus on customer project delivery and management, “big data” HR analytics, and software development.
This professional job offers a rich learning experience and a real opportunity to make an impact on the business. As with all positions in a clear career path is documented and followed.
The ideal candidate will have a strong ERP technical software foundation, preferably with Oracle Fusion HCM Cloud of Oracle EBS, as well as the ability to work effectively with clients to understand and document requirements.
Customer Project Delivery: Depending on the role, candidates can contribute to a wide range of initiatives such as: analyzing customer requirements and developing functional specifications for a new feature, conducting user experience research, rapid prototyping, developing customer focused solution in cloud and developing easy-to-use user interfaces to promote product usage. Leverage Workflow, Collaboration and Social Networking technologies to enhance our product portfolio. Leverage latest cloud based systems capabilities and new ideas in software deployment. This individual will build a strong technical foundation in systems and data as an enabler of business strategy.
Internal Process Optimization: Work with peers to continuously improve delivery model to provide the most value to customers while increasing project delivery efficiency.
Typical Project Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Business Analysts and Functional Consultants to gather requirements for reports, interfaces, extensions, integration and conversions for Oracle’s Suite of Business Applications.
- Develop functional and technical design and documentation for Oracle Applications dependent data conversions, interfaces, custom reporting, and custom applications including use of documented revision control.
- Participate in the design, development and maintenance of Conversions, Modifications/Customization’s and Interfaces to/from Oracle’s Suite of Business Applications.
- Open, manage, and resolve Oracle Service Requests with Oracle Support.
- Drive the resolution & troubleshooting of issues during development and post production support.
- Design, Document and Perform Unit Testing to validate product functionality. Qualifications:
- Oracle Fusion HCM Cloud or Oracle EBS. Any experience with Oracle SOA is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of experience
- Demonstrated strong analytical abilities.
- Willing to learn a range of business or technical specialties based on business needs.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner
- English fluency (written and verbal) required.
- Technical foundation in software development languages and methodologies (e.g. Java, PL/SQL, etc.).
- Software development experience with SQL, PL/SQL and Web Services is desirable.