Location: Onsite – USA
Type: Full Time
This position will be responsible for collaborating with development, DBA, and infrastructure teams to architect and support highly reliable and scalable solutions around the Oracle e-Business and Oracle Fusion Middleware platforms including legacy, cloud, and mobile.
- 7 + years administering, tuning, and troubleshooting Oracle e-Business Suite on UNIX environments.
- 7+ years of extensive experience configuring, administering, tuning, and troubleshooting Oracle Fusion Middleware (WebLogic Server) 11g and 12c in Linux environments.
- 3+ years of experience supporting authentication/authorization processes within the Oracle technical framework utilizing Oracle Access Manager/OpenAM
- Experience with 3 or more of the following Oracle Fusion Middleware technologies: Oracle WebLogic Application Server (11g/12c) administration and configuration
- Oracle SOA 11g administration and configuration
- Oracle Web Center administration
- Oracle Identity Management administration
- Oracle Access Manager administration
- OBIEE administration and configuration
- Oracle ODI administration and configuration
- Oracle API Gateway administration and configuration
- Deep understanding of Oracle Fusion Middleware products and business applications based on Fusion Middleware stack. Experience integrating with mobile applications a definite plus.
- Extensive experience and in-depth knowledge of application administration and strong DBA background in Oracle e-Business Suite 11i and Cloud.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Proven self-starter with a strong drive to keep current with latest technologies and industry trends.
- Proven ability to support multiple projects/environments simultaneously.
- 9+ years of experience in installing (cluster mode), code deployment and troubleshooting of Oracle 11g FMW (OSB, SOA and ODI)
- Experience with patching and upgrading of Oracle Weblogic and Fusion Middleware
- Strong ODI install and troubleshooting experience
- Clustering experience in OSB, SOA and ODI
- Oracle Weblogic: 5 years
- Oracle FMW: 9 years
- Fusion Middleware: 5 years
- ODI: 5 years
- SOA: 5 years
Fusion Middleware Geographic Information System (GIS) Developer in the Bureau of Technology Development and Systems.
Reporting directly to the Director of Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) and Emergency Communication Transformation Program (ECTP) Development, the selected candidate will:
Build web-based internal, public-facing and mobile applications as part of the Application Architecture group.
Help various bureaus within the FDNY set up GIS products and develop various models needed.
Minimum Quall Requirements
(1) A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college, including or supplemented by twenty-four (24) semester credits in computer science or a related computer field and two (2) years of satisfactory full-time software experience in designing, programming, debugging, maintaining, implementing, and enhancing computer software applications, systems programming, systems analysis and design, data communication software, or database design and programming, including one year in a project leader capacity or as a major contributor on a complex project; or
(2) A four-year high school diploma or its educational equivalent and six (6) years of full-time satisfactory software experience as described in “1″ above, including one year in a project leader capacity or as a major contributor on a complex project; or
(3) A satisfactory combination of education and experience that is equivalent to (1) or (2) above. College education may be substituted for up to two years of the required experience in (2) above on the basis that sixty (60) semester credits from an accredited college is equated to one year of experience. A master’s degree in computer science or a related computer field may be substituted for one year of the required experience in (1) or (2) above. However, all candidates must have a four-year high school diploma or its educational equivalent, plus at least one (1) year of satisfactory full-time software experience in a project leader capacity or as a major contributor on a complex project.
NOTE: To have your experience accepted as Project Leader or Major Contributor experience, you must explain in detail how your experience qualifies you as a project leader or as a major contributor. Experience in computer operations, technical support, quality assurance (QA), hardware installation, help desk, or as an end user will not be accepted for meeting the minimum qualification
To be eligible for placement in Assignment Level IV, in addition to the Qualification Requirements stated above, individuals must have one year of satisfactory experience in a project leader capacity or as a major contributor on a complex project in data administration, database management systems, operating systems, data communications systems, capacity planning, and/or on-line applications programming.
- Experience developing GIS products in an enterprise-scale organization.
- Experience with Oracle Database 11g.
- Experience with data modeling and system design methodologies.
- Experience with application development using Esri’s ArcGIS Runtime SDK.
- Awareness of cartographic standards and geographic information metadata standards.
- Use of Esri’s ModelBuilder.
- Experience with geodatabase design and administration, and advanced geo-processing techniques.
- Experience using Ordnance Survey’s Integrated Transport Network data to develop routing applications.
- Experience setting up and managing ArcGIS Server.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
Sr. Administrator who can perform installation and configuration of Oracle WebLogic and Web Tier, and migration of applications from Oracle App Server to WebLogic 11g/12c. The administrator must also can perform installation and configuration of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE). The engineer must have at least 5 years of experience in WebLogic and reference of at least 3 projects where she/he has successfully installed, configured and supported WebLogic Server and Web Tier. SPJ Solutions Inc. prefers a candidate with Oracle Certifications on WebLogic.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in installation and configuration Oracle WebLogic, Server and Oracle Web Tier
- Experience in the installation and configuration of Oracle BI Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) and Oracle Universal Directory (OUD)
- Knowledge in Oracle Database and Oracle Forms and Reports
- Experience in the configuration and management of WebLogic in Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c
- Experience migrating users from Oracle Application Server Identity Management to WebLogic 11g/12c
- Experience configuring APEX in a 3-tier environment, including Web Tier
- Experience deploying SSO into APEX environment.
- Experience integrating Oracle Unified Directory with Oracle Forms and Reports
- Experience in Oracle Enterprise Linux and Oracle Virtual Machine
- Experience in creating OS scripts for remote management of WebLogic Server
- Experience in troubleshooting and performance tuning of WebLogic servers in a highly available environment
- Must be able to document the work completed.
- Oracle Fusion Middleware SOA Developer, Senior
Serve as a lead programmer in charge of conducting systems analysis and development activities for a large SOA transformation effort for a government client. Work with users to identify current operating procedures and clarify program objectives by devising or modifying procedures to solve complex problems concerning computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of preferred results. Leverage full technical knowledge of all phases of applications programming. Act as a technical project lead or provide work leadership for lower level employees.
- Experience with Oracle Fusion Middleware technologies at an expert level, including hands-on implementation with Oracle SOA Suite, such as EDN, Mediator, OSB, and BPEL
- Experience in systems integration involving Web services or APIs, Java or J2EE, SOA technologies, and REST Framework
- Experience with Web service standards, protocols, design patterns, and languages, including REST or JSON, SOAP, XML or XSL, and WSDL
- Ability to lead the development of proofs of concept and present alternatives analyses to senior-level clients
- Ability to lead client discussions, guide a team, develop, and implement services using the Oracle SOA suite
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree and 8+ years of experience as an SOA developer, systems designer, or systems architect
- Experience with leading the development and implementation of SOA governance strategies
- Experience in an Agile or SCRUM agile methodology
- Experience with incorporating security controls into systems design across layers
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Conduct financial functional design workshops and design reviews with clients
- Configure the Cloud Financials applications, validate and migrate the configuration to production
- Drive financial CRPs/SITs/UATs
- Load and validate financial data
- Prepare and execute financial test scripts and test cases
- Conduct client user training
- Log, manage and resolve SR’s with Oracle Support
- Interact with customer user base at all levels to develop innovative solution designs and execution plans
Experience & Education:
- Up to 15 years of overall experience in finance domain within a Supply Chain environment
- Strong process knowledge in financials within a Supply Chain environment – accounting, consolidation and reporting, and ability to lead solution design discussions to meet customer business needs.
- Proficiency in Oracle EBS financials in GL, AP, AR, CM and FA is required
- Minimum of 1 full lifecycle Oracle Fusion Cloud Financials implementation
- Expertise in utilizing reporting technologies to define value added reports, need to be an expert in – OTBI, SmartView, BI Publisher, and Financial Reporting Studio.
- Experience with at least 4 full lifecycle financial implementations with at least 1 of them as a lead
- Extensive experience in guiding customers in their journey from legacy systems to Cloud based products. Experience must include business process change management, data migration, transactions migration, reporting, re-conciliation etc.
- Proven experience in a customer facing role
- Should have Oracle EBS Financials Management Certification; Cloud Financials certification is preferred
- Is aware of modern financial process and technology trends
- Understands localization and statutory financial requirements. Understands SOX and other compliance practices
- Excellent communication skills in English
- CPA, MBA in Finance, or equivalent experience